- A substance that is applied as a liquid or paste, and dries into a solid coating that protects or adds color/colour to an object or surface to which it has been applied.
- (in plural paints) A set of containers or blocks of paint of different colors/colours, used for painting pictures.
- (basketball, slang) The free-throw lane. Always used with the.
- The Nimrods are strong on the outside, but not very good in the paint.
- (paintball, slang) Paintballs
- I am running low on paint for my marker.
5 letters in word "paint": A I N P T.
Anagrams of paint:
Words found within paint: